- The well balanced all round blade received the new double concave that helped make the bolt such a great paddle.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
- 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
• Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree Carbon cloth and a high density PVC core absorbing less resin.
• Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce risk of buckling.
• Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
• Bolt has a shortened stringer to give more flex and recoil at the very tip of the blade.
• ABS rail insert along the entire edge of blade for added durability.
• Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.